- Skill Level: easy
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 20m
- 1 Cup of cornmeal (PAN harina)
- 1 Cup of water
- ¼ Cup of parmesan cheese (Shredded)
- ½ Cup of white cheese (Shredded)
- ½ Cup of monterrey jack cheese (Shredded)
- ¼ Cup of buttermilk.
- Combine cornmeal and water in a bowl
- Add cheese and then buttermilk
- Heat a non-stick skillet (Low)
- Roll mixture into a ball and place in pan and flatten into a pancake, about 4 inches circle
- Heat for about 5 minutes, continually checking that it does not burn
- When it is golden brown flip over to other side for about five minutes.
- Shred additional white cheese on top and serve.