- Skill Level: easy
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 15m
- 1 Large Tomato
- ¼ Cup of Fresh Basil Leaves
- 4 Ounces of Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 Teaspoons of Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Slice the tomato in approximately 1/4 inch thick slices. Do the same for the mozzarella.
- Alternate layers between the tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil. (Tomato slice, mozzarella slice, couple leaves of basil, beginning and ending with tomatoes).
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Season to taste with salt and pepper, if desired.